Shackledcraft IP: Shackledcraft is a Minecraft server that is made specifically for gamers. It is based on the prison theme, and players can explore and play through different parts of the jail, complete with guards and prisoners. There are also various challenges that players can complete to earn rewards.
Overall, Shackledcraft is a fun and unique experience that will appeal to Minecraft fans who like playing on themed servers. It’s also easy to install and set up, so you can start playing right away!
Shackledcraft is operating from the United States and the IP address of Shackledcraft is
login1.shackledcraft.com. Shackledcraft is using the Minecraft 1.8.5 Server Software by Mojang AB.
How Shackledcraft Operates IP
Shackledcraft is a Prison-based Minecraft Server that has been custom-coded to run as smoothly as possible. We have minimized lag and kept the prison look down to earth with few cheats or exploits to get around security cameras which are all mounted within the cells. With only basic commands, players can walk around, hold conversations with prisoners, and border guards about their day while they wait in line for dinner time.
Expenses on IP
Server Hosting: $5/Month
PVP, Griefing, and W grief are off limits on Shackledcraft. We want to keep the prison feel and reduce lag. Shackledcraft introduces prisons to the Minecraft world that are based on real-life prisons. That includes many features like guards and prisoners, as well as cells, Officers’ Quarters, exercise yards, kitchens, and dining halls. The goal is to make sure that players feel like they’re in prison, even if it’s just for a few minutes.
Server Hosting: We use GSDHosting which charges by CPU hour so there is no large upfront cost; however, we do have some custom graphics made specifically for Shackledcraft which costs an additional $10 /Month. We also use Google Analytics, which is a free service and helps us understand how the game is being played so we can make further tweaks as needed.
Player Rights (Shackledcraft IP)
There are a few basic player rights that all players on Shackledcraft should be aware of:
- To speak freely with other players without fear of retribution from the guards or prisoners.
- To have fun and not get into conflicts with others. The prison is designed for RP (Roleplaying) purposes, so there are consequences for breaking this rule. -To use the creative mode to build what you want, when you want. There are no rules against using tools or other objects in creative mode, as long as they’re not harmful to others.
- To report any issues you may have with the server, either on our website or in-game via the ‘Report an Issue button at the bottom of every page on this website.
There are a few basic rules that all players must follow to stay safe and have fun:
- Do not attack other players or the guards. This will only lead to punishment from either party.
- Stay within the confines of the prison, or you’ll be sent back to your cell. Breaking any other rules may result in harsher punishments.
- Do not spam the chatbox with advertisements or gratuitous chatter. This will only make the conversation harder to follow and can be frowned upon by other players.
- Be respectful of others, whether they’re a guard or prisoner. No one deserves to be mistreated just because they’re playing on Shackledcraft!
Minecraft Version& Server Address
This server is running the latest version of Minecraft, and the minimum required version is 1.8.8.
The server address is shackledcraft.com. We recommend that all players connect through a VPN before playing on this server to ensure their security.
Game Types in Shacklescraft
There are three main game types available on Shackledcraft: Prison, MCMMO, and Economy. Each has its own set of rules that all players must follow to keep the server running smoothly.
The Prison game type is based on the popular MMORPG title, World of Warcraft. Players must battle it out to be the last one standing and claim victory. There are a variety of weapons and items available for use in this mode, so make sure to choose wisely!
In MCMMO mode, players can create their characters and explore the world The Sims-style. They can purchase properties and build homes from scratch, or they can even start their own businesses. This is a great way to spend some leisure time when you’re not busy fighting for survival in Prison mode!
In Economy mode, players must gather resources and craft items to trade with other players. This is a fun way to make some money, and you’ll never know what crazy invention someone might come up with next!
Discord Server (Shackledcraft IP)
If you have any questions or problems that you cannot solve on this website, please join our Discord server and ask a staff member. We are always happy to help!